There are several opportunities to support the organization–AAASP would love to have you join us!
AAASP BOARD MEMBER OPPORTUNITIES:
- AAASP is seeking dynamic, committed board members as it continues to address the objectives of its 2025 strategic plan. “We have great representation at the Board level in finance, business, sport and education. However due to the retirement or attrition, we are particularly interested in identifying legal and research professionals as well as seasoned advocates for those with disabilities” says Executive Director Tommie Storms.
- The AAASP Board meets 3-4 times a year.
- If you have an interest in supporting adapted sports in a meaningful way, we would love to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com!
AAASP EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
- AAASP is hiring. AAASP is interested in identifying and interviewing individuals with sport management and operations experience. The Operations Manager position will be filled by someone capable of the daily operations and financial management of the organization, including knowledge of Quickbooks, MS Office and Google products. The OM will oversee bookkeepers, vendor contracts, payroll and general non-profit compliance responsibilities. This position also offers a liberal “remote work” component, medical and retirement benefits. Interested candidate can apply online. If you know of anyone who possesses these specific qualities – please send them our way – firstname.lastname@example.org.
AAASP ALUMNI OPPORTUNITIES:
- AAASP is looking for an Alumnus Engagement volunteer, someone to work with our alumnus in ownership of the new formed alumni Association. Our perfect AE volunteer might be a former alumnus with organizational experience, a parent already familiar with special needs, even a retired business person. Beyond their organizational ability, this person should just be ready to have some fun with some incredible people! This person will serve as the connector to getting past alumni involved and brainstorming fun engagement events for the organization—as well as ways to give back.
Join Our Organization