AAASP instituted its ASPIRE GRANT program for Georgia members at the end of the last school year. School districts who applied are now reaping the benefits of over 380k in new and refurbished wheelchairs, additional sport equipment, uniforms and hauling trailers with team logos.
Below, please find a list of recipients from this year’s ASPIRE GRANTS! Congratulations to all of our recipients!
Summary by School District/Team
- Atlanta Public Schools – $31,046.00
- Clayton County Public Schools – $29,991.35
- DeKalb County Schools – $25,942.31
- Gwinnett County Public Schools – $43,185.98
- Henry County Schools – $35,009.47
- Houston County Schools – $30,209.05
- Muscogee County School District – $33,967.09
- Troup County Schools – $33,972.35
- New RESA Program (Regional/First District – Savannah area) – $30,568.86
- New RESA Program (Regional/Northeast) – $30,568.86
- AAASP Equipment & Tech – $37,618.11